Facemasks, BP&wing, DC800, Mistral SE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hallmac

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Up for sale.

I will discuss all offers feel free to negotiate.

DC800 Pro. $600.00
used twice in fresh water. No leaks.
8mp, 4 gig HC card, flash, charger, case, and all cables.
dc800.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

AGA Masks. $1200.00 for both, $1600.00 for 2 masks and surface to sea com unit.
Both units come with PTT wireless communications, ABV for surface air consumption, hoses and carry bags. The Surface to sea unit includes transponder and mike. can be used with batteries or external power supply (not included)
agau.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Halcyon 55 lbs wing & stainless steel back plate. $250.00
55 lbs doubles wing approximately 5 years old with approximately 130 dives on it. has been serviced yearly, no tears or unraveling. back plate slotted for singles.
55lbswingandplate.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Aqualung Mistral Special Edition. $400.00
Includes custom wood case, certificate of Authenticity for serial number 262. Soft case, and Mistral double hose. It has never been wet or used.
caseexteriorandcertific.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
mistral1.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
mistralandcase.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
might be interested in the AGA Masks

feel free to ask anything.

How old are the AGA masks and the communication systems?
and are you including 1st stage with each mask or can you use any 1st stage for it?

How old are the AGA masks and the communication systems?
and are you including 1st stage with each mask or can you use any 1st stage for it?

One is over 5 years the second is 3 years old, Both have been serviced a few days over 7 months ago. 1st stages are not included and yes, they can be used with any first stage. Both work very well, and have been used within the last month.

so theres no leakage or nothing on them wat size are they?
this seems like a really good deal

the new ones are like 1200 each with communications
so im really inerested in them

They are a one size fit all design, I have allowed all my friends to dive them and so far I have not found anybody with a leakage issue.

Yes, I have priced them well below market value. To buy them new most would spend $800 on the mask and $400 on the comms. The surface to sea unit is somewhere near $1200.00. I get special pricing when I buy gear and the work I have done has paid for the masks. I am only passing on my savings and giving credit for age and use, although, there is nothing wrong with any of it.

Give me $1600.00 for the pair, $2000.00 for both mask and surface unit and I'll throw in a 6 months guarantee and 30 day satisfaction, no question, full return. If it makes you fee better, you can choose who services them and I'll refund the cost for that period. Basically, your buying the masks and getting free comm units with a warranty in that event. Otherwise, the original pricing is "as is" I think I am losing enough to make it worth while, either way, your choice.

ok well as u know the economy is shot rte now n i dont have enough money for it yet very soon though i promise

ok well as u know the economy is shot rte now n i dont have enough money for it yet very soon though i promise

Yes sir, I know that well and one reason I priced them so low. This economy should not wipe everybody out.

would you be willing to sell them still in like a month or so in winter perhaps?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom