Princeton Tec Shockwave II and Tec 40

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbournes

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am selling Princeton Tec Shockwave II primary dive light that uses 8 C-cell batteries. I used it on 1 night dive!!

The Shockwave II can power up from 7.5 watts to 15 watts of power with the flip of a switch. The economical 7.5-watt output mode burns for up to 10 hours and provides plenty of light for most diving conditions. For those pitch black nights, wreck diving and dark crevices, simply flip the switch to the screaming bright 15-watt output mode. Princeton Tec's innovative dual filament multi output bulb system eliminates the need for two bulbs and complex switching systems. This unique system also offers the added security of switching to an alternate bulb filament in the event the filament in use burns out.

I also have the Princeton Tec Tec 40 as a secondary light as well. Plus 2 additional light bulbs that are still in the package perfect for a spare kit!

All 4 pieces will be sold for $50 with shipping included anywhere in the contiguous U.S.

Attachments

• DSC02748.jpg
    DSC02748.jpg
    392.7 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC02750.jpg
    DSC02750.jpg
    397.7 KB · Views: 46
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom