lots of scuba stuff, take a look

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tesch2686

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey All,
I am having to sell all of my scuba gear...so sad. Here is a list of everything I have to sell. I would like to sell everything together but understand this may be difficult but take a look and let me know if you would like it all or pieces. I am moving soon and need to get it gone. I bought pretty much everything brand new 5 years ago and have only been able to use it maybe 10 times. Everything is in like new condition and great care has been taken to maintain the equipments integrity.

-Akona large wet bag (plastic mesh)
-Akona padded regulator bag with guage sleeve
-Genesis 2000 regulator with extra long instructor secondary with compass and tank pressure guage
-clear scuba mask and snorkle
-Atomic aquatics split fins, size large, open adjustable heel, color: clear/blue
-mask box
-boots size 8
-Oceanic ProTour BioFlex weight integrated BC (size medium)
-blackie collins bunt tip dive knife with holster (brand new, no rust)
-Akona fanny pack with inner water proof pouch
-mask defog
-Akona beanie size small (never worn, still in protective pouch)
-dry box pelican 1200 case
-BC and regulator hanger
-supersport supreme 35mm underwater camera
-SSI open water diver manual and carrying case

If you are interested in something make an offer, I will not be offended.
Thanks for looking,
EV

Sorry your leaving diving, we need pics and prices my friend.

I'm interested in the regulator and camera. Prices and pics?

Sorry your leaving diving, we need pics and prices my friend.

i think he's inquiring about prices actually, if you know what items are worth, give him a heads up... honestly, i know next to nothing about the items he's offering which is precisely why i showed no interest and only wished him the best... i primarily look at specific gear and more so tech than not ... but judging from the last statement he made, he needs assistance :)

TESCH ... you do need to post pictures though

:worried:I'm a little confused. You joined ScubaBoard yesterday and listed your location as Mount Pleasant, SC however the same ad (with a few wording changes but the same stuff) is on Atlanta GA craigslist with a location of Conyers GA, which is just about 300 miles away. So if one wants to inspect this gear, where would one go to do that?

Hi, I'd like the knife mainly, do you have pictures & a price?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom