Scubapro XL Jetfins w/ Halcyon Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eelpout

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Scubapro XL Jet fins with Halcyon Spring Straps used once in the pool. Too small for my drysuit boots. $120 + shipping

PM me ,

Jim

Attachments

• IMG_9030.jpg
    IMG_9030.jpg
    310.4 KB · Views: 103
  • jetfin 2.jpg
    jetfin 2.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 105
hi friend ... have you tried exchanging them at your LDS that sold them to you? most of them are willing to work with you, especially if you are purchasing the next pair from them. another option is to trade up to turtles with someone who has the opposite problem (turtles WILL fit your dry boots). although i dont exactly need them, i may be willing to do this...

Now, what about those new Jetfins??
Are they made from a new mold?
How do they compare to the old ones?

Now, what about those new Jetfins??
Are they made from a new mold?
How do they compare to the old ones?

New mold. From what I have seen in photos they are roughly in between the old XL and the former XXL, which is now labeled XXXL. There is a thread and photos on GUE's forum...

I still have these fins for sale I already own a new XXL SP Jetfin that Is why I am selling this one. The LDS will not take it back because It has Halcyon Spring straps.

Jim

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom