Scuba Tees and Hooded Sweatshirts..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Islandheart

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I have produced a line of T-Shirts and Hooded or Non-Hooded Sweat shirts for Scuba Professionals.
The line includes a larger shadowed diver with the words "Scuba Instructor" or "Dive Master" above. The text is aprox. 12" across and is very nicely done.

Here's the Hooded Sweat shirt. It's available in White or Athletic Gray, with or without hood. It's printed on the front for Hooded, back for Non-Hooded or Zippered Sweatshirt.

DSCN0298.jpg

These are $28.95 in Med-XL, includes USA shipping, your choice of White or Gray or Style. Add $3.00 for XXL.

The T-Shirts are very nice 100% cotton, pre-shrunk tees. They are available in White, Gray or Natural. Med-XL are $18.95 and include USA shipping. XXL add $2.00

DSCN0299.jpg

They also include a front logo if you wish, at no-extra charge. (Sorry name not included)

DSCN0301.jpg

Dive-Masters, yours will say "Dive Master" on one line.

I am adding others for Master Scuba Diver, Rescue Diver and Tec-Rec Diver. There will also be a Special Edition Rescue Diver Shirt. We are also shipping the Red/White Divers Tee in the next 3 weeks.

Paypal to: roadshadowww@yahoo.com

Ensure your information for shipping is correct. Include an email as to what sizes, color choice and front logo or not.

We are making a donation to the Aware Coral Reef fund out of every sale.

LOL.... yes I pointed that out when I picked up the Prototypes this pm. They will not have the "Dangly".............

Do you have any pics of the rescue/special edition rescue or master diver image. Will it be the same as the one above but with different wording?

How about one without the gauges hanging down. Not an instructor I'd want to use if they can't clip their stuff off.

You're wearing a ball cap with a red & white shark on it. I wouldn't want to see a red & white shark....better get the makers of that hat to make it grey. :rofl3:

I wouldn't want a student that pays more attention to or tried to mimic the silhouette on my shirt more than what I'm telling him/her.

The Rescue Shirts will be Red with a white diver angling down like a divers flag.

The words Rescue Diver across the shoulders and a White Cross to the right of the diver with an up pointed arrow above that.

Very Cool Shirt.

How to have the proto-type of it later this week.

maybe put the diver's hand in front of them the only reason is that it looks sort of phallic

i am for shure in for a rescue diver t shirt. please let me know when thay are ready for sale

Back
Top Bottom