Everything must go! Computer, regs, harness, etc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grouchyturtle

Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like I'm going to become a full-time warm water wimp, and more rec than wreck, so I'm trying to simplify things, and cut back on way too much extra gear.

I'm on my boat in NJ, starting the trip South this week, so if you're on the East Coast, we could possibly meet somewhere along the ICW. If not I can ship as long as you pay, except for the doubles. Will take best offers, as long as they're not ridiculous.

If you're REALLY interested, please respond with your phone number. Will make things much easier, considering my travel schedule.

Suunto Vytec DS - little over a year old, only been wet 8 times - $400

vytec.jpg

Suunto SK7 compass - only used a handful of times - $50

compass.jpg

Salvo trans fill whip - "never even used" - $175

whip.jpg

Apeks DS4 first stage - only used a few times, mostly fresh water - $90

ds4.jpg

Apeks ATX40 second stage - great condition, just a few small scratches - $140

atx40.jpg

Halcyon SS back plate and harness - w/back plate pocket & Akona CoQui blunt tip knife - $230

harness.jpg

Oxycheq low profile STA - includes longer carriage bolts - $40

sta.jpg

Luxfer AL80 doubles - 5 years old, just VIPd and hydrod a few months ago, Sea Elite 300 bar manifold and Piranha bands never been wet. Will consider trades. I'm looking for 2 single 80's with 200 bar DIN valves, or converting these back to singles.

Damn! Everyone wants that compass.

STA and compass are most likely claimed.
First stage is sold pending payment.

Doubles - considering I'm still going to need tanks, and won't be able to get enough to cover 2 new singles, I would prefer a trade or selling just the manifold and bands separately.

STA... if not taken, I will take it

I too would have taken the compass LOL

Why not just remove the tank bands, and install plugs into the manifold? I find they are easier to carry since it is more of a T.

I too would have taken the compass LOL

Why not just remove the tank bands, and install plugs into the manifold? I find they are easier to carry since it is more of a T.
Have you ever tried selling just an isolator without the whole manifold?

Bands, manifold, STA, and compass - SOLD!
DS4 - SOLD!

Halcyon harness now being sold as complete doubles rig.
SS back plate, harness, 40# Evolve wing, MC Storage Pak, spare inflator, & Akona CoQui blunt tip knife - $400

wing.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom