Help I need to raise some money...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkenParrot

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My Wife and I have fallen on some hard times financially, and I need to sell my hobby items off to help make ends meat. Every thing I have for sale is in Mint condition and have been on 2 dives in the pool.

* Stainless Steel Hammer Head Backplate and Heavy Single Tank adapter with Complete Hog Harness with Dive Rite SS Cam bands. *90.00 Shipped* with Dive Rite QB 16lb pockets *130.00 Shipped

* Dive Rite QB 16lb Pockets *50.00 Shipped

* Scubapro Jet fins with Halcyon Spring Straps size Extra Large *75.00 Shipped

* Dive Rite RG3000 Yoke Reg with New Dive Rite Tech 2" SPG on 24" Phantom Braided Hose. The 2nd stage has a 40" Phantom braided hose on a Dive Rite Right angle Swival mount.* 250.00 Shipped * if you do not want the 40" phantom I have a new 24" Miflex hose that I will switch out for you at no charge.

* Dive Rite Frame less Mask *20.00 Shipped

* Dive Rite Mesh Bag *20.00 Shipped

* Omersub Zoom Pro fold able snorkel *SOLD

* Paypal is accepted but buyer must pay fees*

PICS.....
IMAG0180.jpg

IMAG0182.jpg

IMAG0181.jpg

IMAG0183.jpg

IMAG0184.jpg

IMAG0185.jpg

IMAG0187.jpg

IMAG0186.jpg

IMAG0188.jpg

Last edited:
Local Offer didnt work out back for sale

Last edited:
Still for sale bump

I feel your pain! I got laid off and I don't know why I torture myself by looking at the deals on the classifieds! Hopefully I won't end up having to sell my gear that I scraped together before getting let go. I'd sell the cats 1st :snorkel2:

I feel your pain to. Hope it turns for you soon.. BTW I cant see any of your pics.

All PM' S replied to. All items still for sale. I am using photobucket for pic posting, they are working on my CPU :snorkel2:

dude im so sorry to hear that. i wish you the best. and im a bit shocked that the "rig" is still available. how come nobody bought that plate, harness, and sta with cambands yet ... thats a deal!

the reg is pretty sweet too ... especially considering it comes with a $50 spg and $20 hose alone

PM sent.

Has the PM showed up yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom