tech was not for me selling all my stuff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dspain

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
iam selling all me tech stuff all new or used one or two times i have hollie regs two dc1 first stage two hollis 212 second stage..hollis stainless steel backplate one hollis elite harness one hollis solo harness one hollis double wing 37. one set of nitrox double 80 one dui tls dry suit with hood and liner i think its a large and the dui boots size 10 iam in pocomoke maryland i would like to sell it all at one time iam open to all offers and i am willin to trade it as well open to any thing u got i can sent u pics if u would like. u can text me 443 365 7969 if u call i dont have single at my house so leave message thanks dave

I'm interested in the double 80's. PM sent.

I am interested in the SS backplate and elite harness. What are you asking?

80s are in maryland y would thay be in ga and iam open to offers i would like to get 1700 for all of it or beat offer

Wasn't sure if you left them in Georgia or took them with you to Maryland. I was interested in the 80's if they were still here.

How much do you want for the BP and wing and one of the harnesses?

Just a general tip, pictures and prices will make it easier to sell things. Complete sentences and punctuation don't hurt either and if you're really feeling crazy go ahead and use a few capital letters as well (but only when appropriate). Multiple items usually work better in a list format vs a long string of words.

As an occasional seller, I can safely say that potential buyers respond better to a reasonably well put together for sale post. Just tryin' to be helpful.

Back
Top Bottom