Scubapro Jet Fins XXL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cvascel

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am looking to buy a pair of Scubapro Jet Fins size XXL. I have a friend who was willing to sell me his XL but when I tried them they were too small. If anybody knows someone willing to sell their XXL please let me know. Thanks!

No reason really. I am going technical here in the near future and I am just trying to get some of the gear I need for it. The reason I was leaning towards the Jet Fins was because I have several friends who dive them and swear by them. I have never used these style fins and figured that the Jet Fins were the choice of most tech divers.

is there a reason you wouldnt consider oms slipstreams or turtles ?

Well, because SP has provided a new fin (XXL) offering which closes the large gap between the XL and former XXL which is now sized XXXL. There is now no need to settle for a less than desirable option...

There is now no need to settle for a less than desirable option...

i know this horse has been beat to death but the FACT of the matter is that people feel differently about different gear and the best thing you can do is try it out for yourself.

i use jets when wet and turtles when dry.

if the smaller turtles gave me the type of feedback the turtle 3xls gave me i wouldnt use jets at all. jets are awesome. turtles are awesome. you should try different fins and buy what feels best for you. just because i happen to like turtles better doesnt mean you will but when someone says one is better, the FACT is that THAT is OPINION.

there are MANY shops that will loan you various pairs so you can try them out for yourself ... probably a good idea.

I dive my XXL OMS fins for most of my diving. I love em! Still, I won't give up my back up fins.

I dive my XXL OMS fins for most of my diving. I love em! Still, I won't give up my back up fins.

this is actually the same boat im in. i believe it is structurally impossible to design a smaller version of the 3xl turtle (no the 2xl is not the same structurally) so i wouldn't give up my back-ups either ...

I'm a little confused. It looks to me, from holding the jets and looking closely at pix of the slipstreams that they are identical aside from the molded logo. What am I not seeing?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom