SP Jet Fins (XL) W/Halcyon Spring Straps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

actually i am a little disappointed scott.

i posted to bump your thread legitimately and ASSIST you in possibly selling them faster at a fair price of $100.

i dont EXPECT a thank you, i was simply lending a hand. but since you decided to take the cynic road, im now explaining why i did it ...

and since you asked, NO i don't need a fourth pair, i have a just about brand new pair with literally brand new halcyon springs with the "H" pattern that i too would be happy to sell ... so as soon as yours are sold, i will post mine ...

sorry you misconstrued my intention.

and finally, dont bother posting about me only doing so because i need to sell them as i dont, just got yelled at by the mrs and will soon be posting some gear for sale ...

Hey Bud, was wondering of you shipped those fins yet. I was hoping to have them here yesterday for my dive trip but no luck. Just checking on the status of them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom