Dive rite gear!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pop dog

Registered
Reaction score
Selling my entire DIVE RITE setup. Which includes:

-BC components-
Venture wing -- retail $150
Deluxe Harness -- retail $45
Stainless Steel backplate -- retail $100
single tank adapter w/2 straps -- retail $99
Crotch strap -- retail $10

TOTAL $404

-Regulators-
2 RG2000 First stages -- retail $290 x2
2 Octos 2015 -- retail $99 x2
1 RG2000 Second stage -- retail $210
7 foot primary hose -- retail $40
pressure guage -- retail $75

TOTAL $1103

-Computer-
Nitek Duo -- retail $445

-Accessories-
DIVERITE Fins -- retail $50
50lb Lift Bag -- retail $64
Wrist Slate -- retail $12
2 Weight Pockets -- retail $20
1 Cave Explorer Reel -- retail $250
1 Safety reel -- retail $88
2 Mask Pouches -- retail $15
+ assorted SS clips and rings
TOTAL $499

GRAND TOTAL $2451
Most of this equipment is in GOOD used condition some of it has never been in the water!

EVERYTHING GOES FOR $800 BUCKS!! THATS 75%OFF WHAT I PAID FOR IT
th_IMG_1532.jpg

th_IMG_1538.jpg

th_IMG_1533.jpg

th_IMG_1535.jpg

Hi - I'm a bit interested in the BP/W set up. can you post larger versions? and what is the lift of the wing?

thanks

As you can see from the first post already, it's RARE that selling a bulk set like this happens on here. If you decide to split it up, post individual prices and more pics and you'll see some items go fast....and you can probably make just as much off all of it or more. I'd be interested in a couple items.

If you decide to split it up, post individual prices and more pics and you'll see some items go fast....and you can probably make just as much off all of it or more. I'd be interested in a couple items.
Same here.

Wing has 42 lbs lift... The backplate setup with the crotch strap is the only way to dive IMHO the tank stays in place and snug on your back so when you're looking in holes or whatnot it won't try to move around and bang the first stage in the back of your head

So are you still not splitting up the gear? You have multiple requests for various stuff but no responses to the package. If you're splitting it up, posts some individual prices so we can snatch up the items we do want. :D

Bc sold thanks chris!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom