Size 12 Rock Boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eric, look into using Converse or wetsuit boots....a number of people are not fans of the rock boots because they constrict the movement of your ankles.

Think back to our Yukon trip....Bob, Steve, and Karim all wear something other than rock boots (though I think they all use turbo soles, which would require you sending your suit in for some work).

My plan is to get turbo soles installed but I cant get it done before fundies. I'll try the converse. Thanks for the input.

I wear converse with my drysuit. I bought one size bigger than I would normally wear...works great! 1/3 the price of rock boots, too.

So do I take my drysuit with me to Footlocker?

I went up three size from what I normally wear. A couple of my buddies each went up two sizes, but both of them have had to replace their converse more times than I have :D

I really love my turbosoles on my other drysuit, but Converse work nicely for suits without turbosoles (currently diving my back-up with Converse till I can send my primary suit off to get some repair work done).

Back
Top Bottom