scuba gear complete package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

piglet80

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
seaquest bc lrg,decor 360 octopus double regulator & double genisis gauges, lux s-8 tank, henderson 3mm titanium hyperstretch wetsuit lrg,2 piece 7mm titanium top seaquest xl bottom aqualung lrg,deepsea 1.5mm seehood hood lrg, deepsea 5mm safesole zipper boot size 1o, oceanic gloves lrg,neopreane weight belt & about 15# extra seapearl weights,aqualung quartz3 mask/with box,aqualung impulse snorkel, aqualung blades 2 open heel fins. I would like to sell it all for $350.00 or best offer you pay shipping

Attachments

• DSCF2280.jpg
    DSCF2280.jpg
    412.8 KB · Views: 119
  • DSCF2284.jpg
    DSCF2284.jpg
    398.6 KB · Views: 113
  • DSCF2283.jpg
    DSCF2283.jpg
    430.5 KB · Views: 93
I am selling because i live in idaho now and i get out much anymore because of back problems. i hat having it sitting around not being used. im sorry but it been about 5 years since it's been serviced. i honestly used it myself maybe 3 times. being a deepsea commercial diver i never had much time to do recreational diveing.

Might be up for some of this gear... however Am completely new to this..... could you please explain some of the items for me please?

Back
Top Bottom