Knife and/or flashlight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

on_two_wheels

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Had my knife listed but buyer backed out. Brand new condition Blue Reef titanium with sheath and leg straps. Honestly, did not like it around my leg. Now I just dive a small knife on the belt. $45

I'm also selling a UK Light Cannon HID hand held flashlight. VERY low hours on the bulb. It's in great shape but I now use a canister light. It has the pistol grip. Some mount the lobster measuring tool on the end or change out the pistol grip for a latern grip. Fairly modular. I've seen these used as video lights, too. SOLD

Buy both and I'll ship for free to the lower 48. No international shipping please. I will not ship any D batteries for the flashlight. I don't have a picture of the light handy as I'm posting but it's condition is easily a 8-9 (1-10 scale, 10 being new). Feel free to view my feedback on here or to get a warm fuzzy that you're dealing with a straight shooter.

Thanks.

Attachments

• knife blade.jpg
    knife blade.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 33
  • dive knife.jpg
    dive knife.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom