PADI Open Water Manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeqP

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have PADI Open Water Manual for sale. Girlfriend tried scuba and found snorkeling was more of her taste. Included in the sale are the following:
PADI Open Water - OW Crew Pack includes: PADI OW Manual, Recreational Dive Planner & Table (Imperial), Brochures, PADI decal and PADI zipper bag.

The Knowledge Reviews have not been written on. Everything in the sale is in very good condition. The manual does have some parts highlighted with a highlighter marker.

Not included in the package are the following:
Student Record File
Blue Dive Log Book

I would like to get $20 shipped (in the 48 US States) for the package. Please let me know if you have any questions.

According to local dive shops they are $39.00 (because that's what an eLearning crew pack costs, which has nothing but a log book and a student folder in it.)

The reason is it might be tough to sell is that most dive shops make you buy the book from them now that PADI has made it a essentially standard that they must buy a book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom