Misc. Gear, Barely Used - Like New

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beatnick

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a bunch of gear that I am looking to get rid of. Selling all items separately, though I would consider selling multiples together for a discounted price. Price listed is what I am looking for, but I will consider all reasonable offers. Shipping extra. These items are located in Dallas TX near downtown so local delivery/pickup available in a public place only, not my house or yours. Shipping depends on item and where it's going. Paypal or cash only.

If my prices are way off please let me know via PM.

These items have only been used a handful of times during certification, fresh water only, no chlorine or salt water. Most of this gear belonged to my mother who now has no use for it whatsoever. Anything requiring periodic maintenance will need to be checked/serviced by your local shop as these items have been in my closet for the past several years. Stored indoors, climate controlled.

Any questions, please ask, though I would appreciate price negotiating/offers be sent via PM. I'll do my best to respond within 24hrs.

Wenoka DEEP SEE Razorback Knife - $45

This knife has a 3 ½” blade and an overall length of 7.25.” The blade is constructed of 304 series stainless steel and features a replaceable zirconia ceramic line cutter and serrated bottom edge. Easily mounts to Buoyancy Compensator using stainless steel "Barnacle Nuts" included. Rubber leg straps also included.

Aqualung Elan RDS Women’s BCD - $300

Outstanding stability, fit and comfort, adjustability and assembly in a weight-integrated jacket BC. $525 sugg retail

Aqualung Malibu RDS BCD - $250

Top performance scores combined with one of the lowest prices in this test group make Aqua Lung's Malibu RDS (rapid deployment weight system) both a Testers' Choice and a Best Buy. It's a stable and comfortable BC. $485 sugg. retail

1st and 2nd Stage Aqualung Micro ADJ Regulator w/Aqualung ABS Octo $250 AND Suunto Vyper Dive Computer w/compass $200 --$450 all together, as shown

I’d rather not break this one up as I am not sure how to do so myself, but I’m sure I can manage if necessary. Though good combo as it is. Great regulator/octo and a high quality dive computer in like new condition, all for a great price.

Henderson Women’s Junior 3mm Wetsuit Size 14 (pretty small) - $60

Deep See Men’s Wetsuit – Small - $60

Henderson Hot Skin Men’s Small $30 Junior Large $30

Henderson Microprene Cap – Small - $10

Deep See Booties Men’s 9 $20 Women’s 6 $20

Mares Volo Open Heel Fins – Small $75

Aqualung Blades 2 Open Heel Fins – Regular $50

Deep See Travel Bag w/Shoulder Straps - $25

Trulock Rolling Travel Bag - $80

Deep See Mesh Bag- $20

Deep See Mesh Bag - $20

Aqualung Impulse 2 Snorkel - $20

UK C8 Sunlight Flashlight - $35

Tube Ankle Weights, 1lb each (x2) - $10 each

Soft Shot Weights, 4lbs each (x2) $10 each

i would be careful dealing with someone like this. i for sure wont be buying from this new member till he is established here.

I understand the apprehension. But what am I to do? I'm not a scuba enthusiast, so I have no real interest in posting in any other sub-forum. I was directed to this board by a friend who said it was an active marketplace with a good community of enthusiasts.

I'm well established with paypal and ebay, whatever that's worth. If you think it would behoove me to do so, I can list them all on ebay and just link them here.

Last edited:
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:no:

This is something that we love about our ScubaBoard - it is a community that extends all over the World. And we (almost) never get burned by our "dive buddies".

Poster - Don't take it personally
I'm in the same dilemma, as I am probably going to by these fins:
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/classifieds-other-gear-multiple-items/374871-two-pairs-apollo-bio-fins-125-each.html
But since they also are a first time poster, I have to do a lot of verification about who they are. I have never been ripped off or bought stolen gear due to my level of "paranoia". And I have made new "dive buddies" this way. Like that scary looking "Ronzo" - someday he will visit me and buddy in our cold murky Pacific NW waters someday.
Sorry it doesn't sound like you are going to become a part of our community.
drdaddy

I am interested in Deep See Travel Bag w/Shoulder Straps. What are the dimensions?

and Aqualung Blades 2 Open Heel Fins – Regular. What is the 'Regular' size?

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom