Setup for new diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Underthesea81

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey all,

Just got done with OwS and looking for some gear to cut down on trip costs.
Been doing ALOT of research and was looking to see if anyone is looking to sell some gear.
BCD preferences(size m): quick release weights, couple rings, maybe a storage pouch(not crucial) back or jacket inflate does not mAtter, nothing crazy colored. I know weird.
Regulator/octo: adjustable flow button on side, nice easy breather( even tho I'm new my air consumption is pretty good) vent that allows you to be upside down and still breath preferred(I'm a noob my bad for not knowing what this is called)
Old school 2 gauge spg is fine with me but I'm not opposed to gauge and wrist setup.

That's it really, not too specific not to broad...thanks!

Last edited:
Where do you live ? What sort of diving will you expect to be doing for the next 2 years ?
Vacation diving - to where ? Wrecks ? Coral / fish ? Caribbean ?

I live in SE Florida near the ocean. I dive primarily the ocean, lots of corals and fish, pretty good visibility, I vacation in the Caribbean so lots of similar diving to where I currently live. That's really what I want to get out of my gear, advanced open water in maybe 6 months with some wrecks thrown in after, but fish and coral and photography are the primary interests. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom