Weekly Special: Blue Reef Mesh Duffel Bag, XL - $14.95

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubamarketing

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
BLRMBDL.JPG

From LeisurePro:

If you're a traveling diver you will you will find this bag accentual to your equipment list. Having this mesh bag folded up and in your travel dive bag allows you to keep your expensive roller bag dry and ready for the trip home without exposing it to the elements and dive boat crews.

Large enough to put a full set of diving gear and more, bag is made durable mesh material for long life. Zippered end panel pocket for securing items, mesh design allows washing of full set of equipment right in the bag, No need to unpack! Sturdy nylon webbing carry handles continues construction makes even the heaviest loads easy to lift. Full length non-corrosive zipper makes packing and unloading a snap. 29.1' x 15.75" x 15.75" (74 X 40 X 40 cm)

List Price: $39.95
Our Regular Price: $35.95
Through May 4, 2011 only: $14.95

The shipping is always what kills me on LP :( I've been wanting to order a $15 AO T-shirt but I refuse to pay $7 to ship a $15 shirt.

Sorry about that. Many of our items have free shipping. While I'm not personally familiar with our direct costs for every item, from experience working in other dive centers, if we were to eat the $7 shipping cost on a $15 item, there wouldn't be enough margin to pay the person who has to pull it and package it. Again, I'm not sure if that's the case on our AO shirts, I'm just making an assumption based on other experience. Since I can't get an AO shirt at my local dive center for less than $22, ordering it online and paying for shipping still makes sense in my local area.

Sorry about that. Many of our items have free shipping. While I'm not personally familiar with our direct costs for every item, from experience working in other dive centers, if we were to eat the $7 shipping cost on a $15 item, there wouldn't be enough margin to pay the person who has to pull it and package it. Again, I'm not sure if that's the case on our AO shirts, I'm just making an assumption based on other experience. Since I can't get an AO shirt at my local dive center for less than $22, ordering it online and paying for shipping still makes sense in my local area.

They are actually $19.99 + tax at my LDS but I understand where you are coming from. This is also a very big shop though (Divers Direct). I bought a couple years ago when they had free shipping, or I ordered multiple items so it offset the cost, I don't recall which.

I'm just being cheap and cocky, LP has treated me well over the years :wink:

I guess I have a couple days to convince myself to grab one of these bags.

Back
Top Bottom