100 Gallon Rubbermaid Livestock Stock Tank Trough Scuba Rinse

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deep South Divers

Contributor
Reaction score
100 gallon Rubbermaid livestock trough with both acccessories already installed. The black box in the photographs is the difficult-to-find float valve that allows the user to attach a garden hose. When the tank becomes full, the float valve shuts off the water to prevent overflowing. The white extension in the photographs is the tank's drainage system, which has been designed to fit a standard garden hose so that the tank can be drained remotely. I used this tank as a rinse tank for my scuba gear for years, and it works great! The float let me simply put the gear into the tank, and turn on the water and forget about it, letting the gear soak. Afterwards, I could turn off the water supply and open the drain, and let the gear dry. Works great! About $175 invested, including shipping and the valve. Call SeaJay at 843-252-4500 or email at SeaJay@DeepSouthDivers.org .

Available for pickup near Hilton Head, SC, or I can deliver anywhere in North Florida and the I/95 corridor between those two locations at the end of May.

pic9.jpg

pic10.jpg

pic11.jpg

pic12.jpg

Thanks! Hopefully it'll serve someone else as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom