Cave Diving Equipment For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HIKINDOG

New
Reaction score
CAVE DIVING EQUIPMENT FOR SALE – ALL THIS FOR $500

I am headed for the mountains, my loss your gain. Just the Poseidon goes for $200 on Ebay. All equipment has been out of service for ten years but has only been in fresh water, no saltwater exposure. I am in Rockledge Florida. Call 321-720-7254 or email tsbrooker@gmail.com

1. Cave Diving Reel – line real, 4 inches in diameter. Has brass hook and line. In good functional condition.
2. Cave Diving Reel – small jump reel, 3 inch diameter. In functional condition
3. Sherwood Regulator – Brut first stage and Oasis second stage. Includes inflator hose.
4. Poseidon Regulator – first and second stage, with pressure gage and inflator hose
5. IDI – Regulator – first and second stage, with inflator hose
6. Steel 104s – a pair of steel 104 cubic foot tanks, with DIN valves on each and stainless steel bands. Out of hydro, but has always had air in the tanks.
7. Steel 72 – three steel 72 cubic foot tanks, one set up for oxygen, Out of hydro, but has always had air in them. All set up as stage tanks.
8. Cave Diver style back plate and harness with rings, pouch, etc.
9. Harvey's Neoprene Drysuite, 7mm thick. In good condition, no holes, inflator works, integrated boots and hood, warm. Also includes angle weights, a must for good trim. Fits me at 5'8” and 170 lb.
10. Repair box with adaptors, rings, stainless steel D rings, etc, etc.
11. Miscellaneous: hoses, manual depth gage, filler converter for DIN, regulator adaptors, etc

are you willing to part out?

are you willing to part out?

Proceed with caution, he just joined and his first post is to sell.....we need to find out more about him....

Untitled-2.png

Photos of the items would bode well

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom