Scubapro, Seaquest, Aeris, UK - Wetsuits, BCD's and FIns

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhotoBret

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have for sale some excess scuba equipment that has been in Storage and needs to go. All in VGC and used maybe a dozen times. NO ODORS, I personally guarantee this.

Aeris Sport BCD Size Medium - Will need a pressure check but I have used it in the pool and it works great, inflates and deflates just fine but for peace of mind I always reccomend it be checked by a professional. $50

IMG_0008.jpg

Sea Quest/Aqualung 6.5mm Isoflex Full wetsuit size XL - Good Condition, NO Odors, Zips on legs for easy in/out. I am 6'1 195 pounds and it fits good with a bit of room - $50

IMG_0002.jpg

Sea Quest/ Aqualung 3/2mm full suit XL - Good condition, No Odors, Great Suit for summer or Tropical waters $30

IMG_0004.jpg

Scubapro Twin Jet Open Heel Fins XL - Hardly Used - Split fin design for easy swimming - $50

IMG_0012-1.jpg

Scubapro 6mm Boots Size Large - So comfortable! VGC - $15

IMG_0013.jpg

UK Lights C8 Underwater light - VGC with almost no use from owner - $30

IMG_0009.jpg

Sea Vision Mask and Dry Snorkel - Yellow Lenses for low light and brighter underwater vision - Dry Snorkel included $40

IMG_0006.jpg

Sea Pearls buckshot soft weights - 5 pounds x2 $15each

- 2 pounds x 4 $5 each

IMG_0010-1.jpg

As a Divemaster I stand behind all these products above and will say that they are in Good to Very Good condition - The BCD works great but will need to be tested by a professional for peace of mind.

DISCOUNTS for multiple items bought - always willing to make a deal but please no lowballing

Thank You

PM is key :D

Shipping not included

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom