KISS Baby Booster and Salvo 10W HID light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rookers

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a KISS Baby Booster which has a 2' stainless mesh hose, DIN fitting, bleeder and SSI Digital Pressure gauge on the output and a 2' stainless mesh host and bleeder on the input. It was used for a series of boosts over a week prior to a large expedition dive at the pit cave in MX, so there it is in nearly new shape. I am asking $1490.00 OBO for it shipped anywhere in the CONUS. Those abroad inquire.

I also have a Salvo 10W HID light available with a 13.6aH battery/canister. The bulb is brand new with maybe 2-3 dives on it. The battery is in great shape and you should see 10-12 hours out of this combination. I am asking $450.00 OBO for it shipped anywhere in the US. Those abroad inquire.

I have a KISS Baby Booster which has a 2' stainless mesh hose, DIN fitting, bleeder and SSI Digital Pressure gauge on the output and a 2' stainless mesh host and bleeder on the input. It was used for a series of boosts over a week prior to a large expedition dive at the pit cave in MX, so there it is in nearly new shape. I am asking $1490.00 OBO for it shipped anywhere in the CONUS.

any chance this is still available? i know this an old thread...

Back
Top Bottom