I am selling my brand new gears.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnel Cruz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Scuba Pro Scuba Gears for Sale - Brand New, All in the photos including the scuba trolley bag, BC, regulator, computer, knife, head cover, weight belt, globes, goes - all unused and brand new. Rush sale - will entertain best offer. Photos are here: scuba gears Philippines - 4746712

Details: Regulator: MK25/S600 - brand new with bag// BC: Scuba Pro Glide 2000 Large - brand new// Computer: Uwatec Aladin Prime 3 Gauge Computer Console, Swiss Made (Scuba Pro) - brand new// All goes for a VERY CHEAP price of 550 US dollars.

If bought in the Philippines, I will pay shipping, if outside the Philippines, buyer will pay the shipping cost.

Reason for selling: I cannot dive in the next few years.

I can sell to you the mk25/600 for 200 US dollars and you pay the shipping cost. Tag for the bag is still there and mouth piece is still covered with plastic. Below is what I will send to you. You can pay me via paypal. Picture 006.jpgPicture 001.jpgPicture 002.jpgPicture 003.jpgPicture 004.jpgPicture 005.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom