For Sale: Ikelite housing for 5D Mark ii Complete Package!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepWrecks

Contributor
Reaction score
For sale is an ikelite housing for the canon 5D Mark ii #6871.02. I am selling a complete package including 8' Dome, three ports and an Ikelite pro 2800 light. Everything is in mint condition except one port on the battery pack doesn't work. Battery pack and light still works as it should, just only one light can be attached at a time.
Model Numbers for whats included
Housing #6871.02
Dome #5510.45
Ports #5510.11, #5510.22, #5510.24
Special Zoom Clamp #5509.28
Zoom Clamp #9059.8 with sleeve #0073
Light #6328.01
All items come in original box with original spare parts and instructions
Asking Price $2500 US plus Shipping

If anyone is interested I am willing to split the package. I am willing to accept a reasonable offer for the whole package or piece by piece. Right now it's a $3,600 paperweight and I've got bills to pay. please let me know if you have any questions

If anyone is interested I am willing to split the package. I am willing to accept a reasonable offer for the whole package or piece by piece. Right now it's a $3,600 paperweight and I've got bills to pay. please let me know if you have any questions
Any offers? I'll pretty much sell this to anyone who offers anything not completely outrageous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom