Lots of Dive Gear: DUI, DSS, Apex, Thermo, Highland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

onemorefalcon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi All!

Due to an upcoming move at the end of the month I am forced to clear out my dive locker to help pay for the move. I try and make my item descriptions as accurate as possible. The best way to get in touch with me is by email so no PMs please.

First up is my DUI CLX450 drysuit with undergarments. The suit is an XL and comes with zipseals on the wrists and neck. The seals seem to be in good shape but should be inspected before use. The undergarments are Thinsulate 200 size L. The rock boots are a size 14. I bought this suit directly from DUI as one of their demo/return suits. When I bought it they leak tested it and fixed 1 very small leak. I never got around to learning to dive with it so I never used it. The suit is in very good condition and the part that hows the most wear are the suspenders. I am trying to sell the suit as a set for $1300.
DrysuitTop.jpg

UndergarmentAll.jpg

Deep Sea Supply LCD30 Wing. The wing is old and well used. It is missing the rubber parts that attach it to the plate. I know that you can get replacement ones from DSS. I would like to get $125 for it.
DSSWing.jpg

Deep Sea Supply SMB. Almost brand new. - $50
DSSSMB.jpg

Apeks tx100 first stage. Almost unused. I believe this only has 3-4 dives on it.- $150
Apeks1.jpg

3500psi 7/8" Thermo Valves- $125
ValvesFront.jpg

3000psi 7/8 Thermo Valves(missing stems)- $125

7-1/4" Highland Double Tank Band- $85
HighlandBands.jpg

DeepOutDoors Dive Shears- $15
DiveShears.jpg

Healthways Doubles Valves- $20
HealthwaysValve.jpg

Misc Tank Bands- $40
MiscBands.jpg

Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks!

So basically you went sidemount?

Nope. I don't dive nearly as much as I used to so it is back to single tank dives for me.

Pm sent regarding wing and smb.

Last edited:
The Apex reg and Healthways Manifold are sold!

---------- Post added April 9th, 2012 at 10:23 AM ----------

After testing the DSS wing for leaks I have noticed that there is a small leak somewhere in the wing I am dropping the price to $75 so that its new owner can get it fixed.

Received the goods from the OP in great order as advertised. I had an opportunity to test the reg and it is in a great condition. Thanks

As requested, more pics of the drysuit.

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo1.jpg

DrysuitAll.jpg

---------- Post added April 14th, 2012 at 11:37 AM ----------

The DSS wing and SMB are sold. I have someone who is interested in just the drysuit so if anyboady in interested in everything else please let me know and we will work something out.

Back
Top Bottom