Reels, Light, Batteries, Wetsuits and More

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rand

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For sale are the following. All prices include shipping within the continental US. I am willing to ship to other areas, PM me with postal code for a quote. Paypal preferred. PM me with any questions.

Princeton Tec LED Shockwave 8 C-cell light--excellent condition Used on less than 10 dives. $60

Two neon yellow coil lanyards--$9 each
IMG_0797.jpg

Trident Wreck Reel--excellent condition--I just replaced the line with 250ft. of new #36 white line $38

DSS finger spool--used with some remnants of where I applied markings to one side of spool--63ft of #36 line and brass double ender $12

Maha MH-C808M Battery Charger--charges/conditions 8 batteries--charges AAA, AA, C, and D cells LED display Excellent condition--looks and works as new $62

C Cell rechargeable batteries, 15 total, 2 are 5000mah, 13 are 6000mah $2.00 each

IMG_0802.jpg

Jersey Upline--New, never wet. Chrome painted reel with 200 feet of 1/8" yellow line 2 available $60 each
IMG_0809.jpg

Pony button gauge--1" face used on about 15 dives--some surface scuffs and scratches, works fine $10

PADI Pro Dive Log Binder New-never used $12
IMG_0764.jpg

IMG_0765.jpg

3 Tank cam bands, delrin--used, but good condition $10 each
IMG_0762.jpg

PADI binder. I would like it. Please pm me your payment details.

Sent from my DROID X2

Will this work with the PADI inserts? (I should have asked)

Sent from my DROID X2

I would assume the PADI inserts would fit this binder, but I don't use or have them to try them out. If you want to PM me measurements of the pages and where the punched holes are, I can better tell you if they will work.

Rand, I think I'll be fine. Shoot me your PP info.

Hi Rand

how long have you had the batteries? How many hours does it take to charge?

Thanks.

Mike

The 6000mah batteries are about 4 years old. The pair of 5000mah batteries are less than 2 years old. I've really only used them with a pair of C-cell lights (one I've listed here), and those lights have seen limited use. The batteries have always been charged via the charger I've also listed here, which reconditions the batteries as they charge. Here's a link to the specs of the charger Maha MH-C808M AA - AAA - C - D Battery Charger

The specs listed for the charger state it charges a C or D cell in 2-5 hours, which seems about right for the batteries I'm selling.

I could use one of those cam bands. Send me your PP info. Of course, if you're near DC, I may be able to meet you (I live in Woodbridge, but work in DC).

Steve

Katch, PM sent to you.

---------- Post added April 10th, 2012 at 05:18 PM ----------

One cam band and log book are sold.

One coil lanyard is also sold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom