DR reels, Rocket fins, HOG wing, misc goodies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Tidying up a bit and have a few items to send on to new homes.

Dive Rite Sidewinder 400 ft primary reel - retails for 159 sell for 95.00 plus actual shipping
Dive Rite Sidewinder Jump/Gap reel - retails for 105.00 sell for 55.00 plus actual shipping. The line on this reel is knotted every 5 feet
Dive Rite Classic Safety Reel - retails for 43.00 sell for 25.00 plus actual shipping.

All lines have been inspected and checked. No fraying but these have been used so they are not lilly white.

Dive Rite Finger spools with 50 ft of line. These are new and have never been in the water. Bought from couple who won them in a drawing and never used them. Retail on them is like 14.95 each. Take both for 25.00 and I will cover shipping in the US. Both come with SS double enders. Sold Pending Payment

6 ft neon yellow safety sausage. Believe it's from trident. Surface use only, oral inflate. 15.00 plus actual shipping

US Divers Rocket fins standard straps. 25.00 plus actual shipping
US Divers Super Rocket Fins, std straps. 25.00 plus actual shipping

HOG 58lb doubles wing. Demo. This is one of my personal wings. Don't need two. Switching to a HOG new style small doubles wing. No LP inflator hose with this one. 140.00 plus actual shipping. This one has only seen freshwater four times and three times in the pool.

Sherwood shadow octo's. Old style one blue and one black. Hoses included. I have not serviced these and don't plan to. 35.00 each plus actual shipping.

PM or email me. Don't post here in the thread I will take such and such as I may not be checking this every day. All payments via paypal, M/O, or personal check (must clear before shipping). I do ship worldwide! Out of the US shipping will be via USPS at actual cost.

Thanks. Jim

Last edited:
Lowering prices on reels by $10 on both sidewinders and 5 on the safety reel.
Both shadow octos for $50
130 on the wing. Need to make some room.
All prices plus shipping.

---------- Post added April 28th, 2012 at 02:00 PM ----------

Primary reel sold.

---------- Post added April 28th, 2012 at 03:07 PM ----------

All reels sold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom