Pink Safety Sausage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cheeky

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm in Canada and can't find a pink sausage except through US dealers who won't ship using USPS. UPS/DHL/FedEx etc all add outrageous "brokerage" charges. Does anyone know where I can get one in Canada or shipped via USPS?

Where did you find one at all?

snorkel 101 its an online store but like I said the shipping to Canada is unreasonable. They had a 4 and 6ft in hot pink.

I'm just curious. Wouldn't you rather have a standard orange or yellow sausage that the boat captain can see rather than one that matches your other style choices? Or is this one to show off to the girls at the lake?

Sorry, but as a open ocean dive boat captain, I'd rather you carry something I can see when you get away from the boat rather than one that matches the rest of your dive gear. It is, after all, a piece of safety equipment. I really don't care what you carry at the lake. Divers getting away from the boat is what scares us captains the worst.

Woodie makes a good point, for myself however, I would use one for training demos, I think the students would dig it as it would match my pink harness, bungees, hose hat etc!

Thanks for the suggestion Wookie but given the flouresence of the one I saw I thought it would be very visible. But will definately take you point into consideration.

Stupid auto correct!

Back
Top Bottom