Two complete setups: Wet suits, BCDs, Regulators, Dive computers, Fins, Suitcases

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laddie

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Selling gear in packages, retails for $6000. $3500 for both setups. Mens Xcel L/T and Womens Xcel size 10 wetsuits. M/L Aqua Lung Pro QD Seaquest and M Aqua Lung Pearl i 3 BCDs. Two Aqua Lung Legend Regulators. Viper Air Watch & Cobra 3 Quick Release Suunto Dive Computers with transmitters. LL & M Appolo Fins. 2 Aqua Lung oversize dive bags. Miscellaneous equipment including lights, knives, mesh bags, booties, etc.

Equip like new, only used twice. Make offer too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in your gear, but I have a much smaller budget than your ask price, $1500 for wife and I. I only only have so much $ to work with. I don't need wetsuits. Is this something you would even consider?
Thanks

We have never dealt with a cross the country sale. We are willing to part with the equipment for $2000 plus your paying the shipping. We are not certain how to ensure our receiving payment. The equipment is available for viewing. Do you have any friends in California that could act as purchaser on your behalf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom