Military scouting dive bags

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Criss1013

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I have three military scouting dive bags that I am currently trying to sell. They are in great shape and have never been used before. I am selling these bags for $500 each.
imagejpeg
imagejpeg

Last edited:
really? 500 for a dive bag? and u just joined and not certified??...sheesh! no picture either??? No thanks! sounds fishy to me!!

The picture was on the post when I put it up and I checked with the manufacturer (DUI) before posting and they said the bag were $700. I'm currently trying to become certified but it's difficult with the work schedual. I'll try to repost the picture I'm just not to sure how

Let's remember to be polite even in the marketplace. Even experienced divers can be new to forum use.

New posters aren't allowed to post pictures or links until they've made a few posts.
It would help if you were able to identify the bag by brand and model name.
By the looks of what Thal posted, it looks like the scout pack you're selling may be the one with an inflator assembly built into them. Is that correct?

I used to own a British SF issue 'submarine deployment dry-bag'. That was very different to the 'dry-liners' being mentioned. I wonder if these bags are a similar (US issue) concept?

Mine was ultra-tough rubber material, with a proper drysuit zip and OPV... around 160 litre capacity. Perfect for storing and transporting kit for extended periods in tropical conditions.. without worry of damp, rot or salt damage.

I gave mine away... wish I'd bothered to sell it for $400. :)

ok, I was having a bad day, saw he wasnt even certified and trying to sell sump'in! I'm sorry...my apologies, plz accept "my bad" !!!:blinking:

I wouldn't feel bad at all, JEC.

It's a little irritating when someones first post is just trying to dump their stuff. I notice it too.

-Mitch

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom