HydroOptix Mega 4.5DD mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

avwuff

New
Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone have the Mega 4.5DD mask for sale from HydroOptix? I'll buy Used or New, whatever you got. I'm already nearsighted so it seems like the perfect mask for me.

Thanks!
-av

Have you looked at some of the 'regular' masks that can have Rx lenses put in by the manufacture ?????....Go to Leisurepro.com, they carry a wide range of masks that can be bought w/Rx lenses for both near/far sightedness....Less expensive than the Mega 4.5DD.....

Have you looked at some of the 'regular' masks that can have Rx lenses put in by the manufacture ?????....Go to Leisurepro.com, they carry a wide range of masks that can be bought w/Rx lenses for both near/far sightedness....Less expensive than the Mega 4.5DD.....

I'm actually not interested in just an RX mask -- I wear contacts while diving so that's not really the problem. What I am interested in is the extra-wide field of view that the HydroOptix gives you. I always feel like I'm in a tunnel when I'm diving since you really only get about a 100 degree field of view.

Also the Mega 4.5DD is only $215 from HydroOptix brand new (except they have no stock) which really isn't that much. I spent about that on my current, regular mask.

But thank you anyway! :)

Back
Top Bottom