Two Sets of Gear for Sale...Anyone interested....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rogo43

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Im a new diver just over 2 years and last year I bought my own equipment for myself and my GF.

She decided its not for her and I love it yet, have other obligations and hobbies that I prefer more.

I need help selling my gear. The link here -----> Scuba Equipment pictures by rogo43 - Photobucket
shows most of the gear I have all that is missing is a brand new 80 CI 3000 PSI tank and second octopus with dual second stage regulators.

Items for sale:
Package 1 (equipment for 6'2 Diver)
1- two piece 7mm wet suit XL $150
1- set of wet suit boots size 12 $20
1- wet suit hood XL $15
1- pair of wetsuit gloves XL $10
1- set of flippers-Small (fits my size 12 foot) $40
1 Scuba Max 1st stage regulator with primary and secondary regulators FG-02OS first stage,OT-4XOS 2nd stage and OT-3XOS Alt Air $120
1- Atomic Aquatics Cobalt Dive Computer- $1000
1- IST J1000 Alpha BCD Size Medium- $150
1- Divers Bag- $10
1- 80 cubic inch, 3000PSI Tank with current VTI and filled $100

Package 2 ( Equipment for 5'2 Diver)
1- two piece 7mm wet suit Size 7 $150
1- set of wet suit boots Size 7 $20
1- wet suit hood 5mm Size Medium $15
1- pair of wetsuit gloves Size Medium $10
1- set of flippers XSmall (fits 7 boot) $40
1 Scuba Max 1st stage regulator with primary and secondary regulators FG-02OS first stage,OT-4XOS 2nd stage and OT-3XOS Alt Air $120
1- Cochran EMC-14 Dive Computer(needs batteries but dont know how to change them) $200
1- IST J1000 Alpha BCD Small- $150
1- Divers Bag - 10$

anyone interested in buying this stuff? I'm only asking $2300 for the whole package

Link to the Craigslist Ad ----->Brand New Scuba Equipment

Thanks And sorry for posting here, the classifieds section makes me split all the gear up which is annoying.

Last edited:
It's very unlikely you will sell that stuff as a package...you're gonna have to split it up, annoying or not.

interested in any of it?

Is something missing? The package price is 2500 but looks like everything added together is between 2300 and 2400.

I want that sexy azz atomic cobalt! Will ya take a crisp fiddy for it???

How bout fiddy to fiddy?

Im not really grasping your use of the English language so how about you either decide you want to buy the computer for $1000 or 20 "Fiddys" or stop posting nonsense stuff.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom