Mares X-Vision Liquid Skin Mask Pink with Matching Snorkel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

weezieharris

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a Mares X-Vision Liquid Skink Mask. It the mid-size (smaller version) in clear and pink. I also have a Mares Ergo Dry Snorkel in clear and pink. These items have been used exactly one time...in my pool just long enough to know that the mask wasn't going to seal properly for me. I have several friends who dive these masks and all love them because the silicon is so soft...it just didn't work for me. Asking $75 OBO shipped. Below, I have posted the detials from the Mares website for each item. Thanks for looking and please let me know if you have any questions.
IMG_0252.jpgIMG_0254.jpgIMG_0251.jpg

Mares Liquid Skin Mask
X-Vision LiquidSkin•45% Softer: Unparalleled Comfort•270% More Elastic: Highly Adaptable•Increased Field of Vision
New Ergo buckles assembled on skirt

With the addition of Mares patented Liquidskin® technology, the X-Vision now offers comfort that was formerly impossible. By co-molding two different types of silicone, there is no longer a need to compromise comfort in order to support the frame structure of a mask.
•The section that rests on the face is made with silicone that is 45% softer and 270% more elastic than what is typically used by other masks
•The support structure and the area of the seals are molded with a silicone that is 30% harder than the traditional material
•The extremely soft silicone portion rests on the face delivering a new level of comfort. The marks that are typically left on your face after a dive are mostly eliminated
•The superior elasticity and softness of Liquidskin® allows the mask to fit perfectly on a wider range of faces. Liquidskin® adapts to facial movement and offers a great seal virtually eliminating water leakage

•Equalization is now much easier due to the super soft nose pocket. Its light weight and soft adherence to the face are so gentle that you can forget you're wearing it X-Vision Liquidskin® is the ideal mask for all kinds of diving, from snorkeling to freediving to scuba, both for recreational and professional divers.

Ergo Dry Snorkel
• Anatomical design
• Exhaust valve
• Corrugated hose and mouthpiece made with high quality silicone
The new ERGO snorkel family was designed for maximum performance both for scuba divers and snorkelers alike. From one end to the other, the ergonomic shape fits perfectly to the side of the head. All three versions have a corrugated flex hose made using high quality silicone and features a snorkel keeper which can be adjusted in many positions. All three have an exhaust valve in the mouthpiece for prompt purging. The mouthpiece is moulded in soft rubber for greater shock and wear resistance, also to properly host the exhaust valve.

Exclusive engineering of the dry top (patented) and an ergonomically correct mouthpiece make this the ideal snorkel for scuba or for prolonged snorkeling sessions. The combination of the 100% dry top and an exhaust valve in the mouthpiece ensures a completely dry breathing environment.

---------- Post Merged at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:46 AM ----------

Just realized several online dealers have these on sale...so lets do $65 OBO shipped. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0252.jpg
    IMG_0252.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0253.jpg
    IMG_0253.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0254.jpg
    IMG_0254.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 96
Status
Not open for further replies.