What price should I set for used gear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

suzy101

New
Reaction score
I have some used gear I'm looking to sell and have no idea what its worth. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated ( I'm not a diver ). I have an 8 year old Dacor Nautilus BCD in great shape , a 3 mm womens medium wetsuit used 14 times 5 years old, US Divers mask and snorkel 5 years old, ladies size 6 boots in perfect shape and a nice set of fins. What do you think everything would be worth?

BCD is a collectors piece, price can be high for the right buyer. Suit is not really worth anything, too old, use doesn't matter, same with the boots. Mask, snorkel and fins ... maybe $50, depends on condition and model.

$50 for everything? Including the BC? You'll get that easy. I'd sell everything else for $50 and put the BC on eBay as a "classic."

so someone offered me $75 for everything and another person offered $120 for the bc and wetsuit. Both unreasonable?

Sounds low to me, but then I'm a sucker for weird vintage gear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom