Cleaning Out the Scuba Closet - Small Items & Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

weezieharris

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Time to clean out the Scuba closet and get rid of some of the things we don't use. Everything is in great shape but please let me know if you have questions or need more information. All prices are negotiable. Shipping fees can be calculated once I know where the items are going.

UK D8 Sunlight Dive Light - $30 - only used on 1 or 2 dives - too big for my taste - retails new for about $90

2 Quest Magnetic Slates - $10 each - retails new for about $25 each - someone convinced me I just HAD to have them when I got certified - don't think they have ever been used.

Henderson Aquasilk 3mm hood size small - $10 - used on a handful of dives - retails new for about $60

Scubapro Twin Jet Open Heel fins in grey with black strap - $75 - size small - used on about 35 dives - great fins I just bought a pink pair - retails new for about $169

Hollis F2 fins with spring strap - $75 - size small - used on 1 dive - they are just too big for me - retails new for $129

IMG_2415[1].jpgIMG_2400.jpgIMG_2416.jpgIMG_2404.jpgIMG_2405.jpgIMG_2419.jpg

Also have...

Inflatible Diver Below Buoy with Flag - Used but has no holes etc. - $10

XS Scuba Tank Carrier - $10 - New Never Used

Tank strap.jpgDiver Below.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom