Walter Kidde compressors (51) for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

orford1

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I have 51 walter kidde compressors - 4 stage bare compressors. In addition I have a large amount of parts - and approximately 6 broken or partial compressors. these are machines that were running takeouts. For those who know the machine - they were military use. they can be run from 1000 to 3600 rpm to produce varying CFMs. I would like to sell all as a Lot at $150.00 ea. If someone wants a small quantity the price is $250.00 ea. I have a CD of the parts and maintence which I will include. The compressors are located in the Bellingham, WA area.

Hi, Do you have any pictures? Are these the 2.4cfm units?

Jim Shelden - sheldensportinggoods.com I am interested. PM me with a phone #

I have 51 walter kidde compressors - 4 stage bare compressors. In addition I have a large amount of parts - and approximately 6 broken or partial compressors. these are machines that were running takeouts. For those who know the machine - they were military use. they can be run from 1000 to 3600 rpm to produce varying CFMs. I would like to sell all as a Lot at $150.00 ea. If someone wants a small quantity the price is $250.00 ea. I have a CD of the parts and maintence which I will include. The compressors are located in the Bellingham, WA area.

If you are not sold them out then you could listing these kidde compressors at the eBay to making more money.

---------- Post added August 12th, 2014 at 09:14 PM ----------

This is the best one made high pressure air compressor for military purpose, with good take care of it can be service for your life time with no problem. Since it light in weight so can be a nice hpa compressor for personal using in scuba and paintball as a high pressure air source.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom