Wetsuits, Fins, Masks, DSMB + Other...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kitty_Kat

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I'm moving again, so it's time to clean out some of the odds and ends that I no longer need... Please help me clean out my closet :wink: Prices do not include shipping. I will ship to anywhere within the US however you would like - fast, slow, cheap, etc.

For sale:
- Women's Henderson Insta Dry 3 mm shorty wetsuit (Size 6) - Worn once. $10
- Women's Scubapro Everflex 5 mm full wetsuit (Size Small) - Slightly faded from some use in a pool. Probably only worn ~10 times so the material is in great condition, it's just faded. Would make a great pool suit, or wetsuit for a child! $20
- XS Scuba DSMB (7' long) - Has the strap to also be used as a lift bag (50 lb). Brand new, has never been wet! Does have my initials written on it right below the logo in small print. $25
- XS Scuba Metro mask and snorkel (Blue) - This mask is known for fitting almost every face well. Used. $10
- Scubapro Orbit Frameless mask and Sherwood snorkel (Black) - Very compact, frameless mask. Used once, in like new condition. $15
- Deep Outdoors gear holder and canister holder $5
- XS Scuba folding wetsuit hanger. $5

Send me a PM if you're interested! More will probably be coming as I finish cleaning out the closet...

IMG_5865.jpgIMG_5869.jpgIMG_5872.jpg

Updated list:
- Women's Henderson Insta Dry 3 mm shorty wetsuit (Size 6) - Worn once. $10
- Women's Scubapro Everflex 5 mm full wetsuit (Size Small) - Slightly faded from some use in a pool. Probably only worn ~10 times so the material is in great condition, it's just faded. Would make a great pool suit, or wetsuit for a child! $20
[-]- XS Scuba DSMB (7' long) - Has the strap to also be used as a lift bag (50 lb). Brand new, has never been wet! Does have my initials written on it right below the logo in small print.[/-]
- XS Scuba Metro mask and snorkel (Blue) - This mask is known for fitting almost every face well. Used. $10
[-]- Scubapro Orbit Frameless mask and Sherwood snorkel (Black) - Very compact, frameless mask. Used once, in like new condition.[/-]
- Deep Outdoors gear holder and canister holder $5
- XS Scuba folding wetsuit hanger. $5

Send me a PM if you're interested! More will probably be coming as I finish cleaning out the closet...

View attachment 191348View attachment 191349View attachment 191350[/QUOTE]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom