Hollis Prism 2 Rebreather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tphelps

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Aloha,

Up for sale is my Hollis Prism 2 rebreather. The unit is exactly 1 year old and in excellent condition. No history of flooding. Comes with Shearwater Predator for electronics and VPM unlocked, standard 3.5L counter lungs and DSV, stainless steel back plate, and the rest of the standard components (counter lung straps, manual, steramine, bucket, scrubber canister, bump cover, storage box, etc.) I am also including spare Predator batteries and 3 new oxygen sensors.

*Does not include cylinders/valves *

Retail price for a new Prism 2 is $8,999.95. I am asking $5,900 and I will cover shipping. Price is firm (great deal for a 1 year old Prism!). More pictures and information can be provided if interested. Thanks for looking!

unnamed.jpgunnamed (1).jpgunnamed (2).jpgunnamed (3).jpgunnamed (4).jpgunnamed (5).jpgunnamed (6).jpgunnamed (7).jpg

Woah! What are you switching to?

Woah! What are you switching to?

I'll still be diving a Prism 2! I'll message you the details.

Probably did what I did,... Upgrading to a new unit with the newer electronics. The cost to upgrade an older unit to the newer electronics runs about $2500.

That's EXACTLY what I'm doing Tammy. Need to get the newer electronics so I can dive the Prism for my science dives at University of Hawai'i at Hilo. This is the most economical way for me to do it.

re-post, still for sale

Update, Prism will be coming with brand new aluminum back plate.

Bump, asking $5499, shipping included.

Bump $5,399 - includes BRAND NEW aluminum back plate and 3 BRAND NEW oxygen sensors. Domestic shipping to US included.

Back
Top Bottom