halcyon lights, halcyon wing, scubapro regs.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joshua Woods

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have an Halcyon Primary Canister Light EOS-4.5, 12 watt LED. in great shape 600.00 obo.
I have a dive rite 10 watt hid fresh burn test 4 hours burn time! great shape. 300.00
scubapro mk 20 300bar din with 2 s550 second stages and halcyon pressure guage and whatever hose config you desire I have long hoses shorts and standards. 400.00 obo
I have one brushed no coat aluminum 40 full of 50% 100.00 prefer local pick up. in hydro and vip.
I also have a salvo 21 watt hid with brand new 13.5 battery perfect shape 550.00
dui maximum dexterity (orange) dry gloves. 40.00 3 pairs large
scuba pro mk18 first stage 300 bar din new. 175.00
halcyon 55lb wing in good condition lots of dive left in it. 200.00 obo
generic polartec drysuit undergarment xxls made with real polartec brand material. dove once 2layer 200gram. 70.00

all items include shipping (except tank) and paypal gift payment or u pay the pp fees thanks feel free to ask questions I can email or text pics. I could not figure how to post em here thanks! may have more to come after cleaning out dive locker....

How about 20% off all above prices. Free shipping! Thanks for looking! Help fund my new focus!!!

---------- Post added November 4th, 2014 at 02:54 PM ----------

Dry gloves all sold. Thanks! Open to offers all great stuff ready to dive.

---------- Post added November 5th, 2014 at 05:36 PM ----------

The halcyon led canister light is sold! Thanks!!! Everything else I am open to offers so don't be shy!!!

Mk20 /s550 combo sold.

---------- Post added November 5th, 2014 at 11:56 PM ----------

Remaining is.
Dive rite 10watt hid.
Aluminum 40
Salvo 21 watt hid w new batt
Scuba pro mk18 din
Halcyon 55lb wing
Polartec undergarment

Dive rite hid 180 shipped!
Si tech round suit rings with 5 pairs of gloves and complete quick glove system with a pair of si tech silicone wrist seals 100 shipped!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom