Dive Rite Optima Rebreather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

airbornediver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I have a 2012 Dive Rite Optima Rebreather for sale. It has less than 300 hours of use. Dual Rev D's unlocked with Full TRIMIX, 27 CF tanks, Transpac, fresh sensors, 15 extend aires, plus accessories. Serious buyers only. Its located in Miami, FL I paid $9700 new. Selling for $6200. Contact me at airbornediver@yahoo.com Im open to trades for 2 new or like new X-scooters. Only offers I'll consider.

Attachments

• Optima.jpg
    Optima.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 120
  • optima 2.jpg
    optima 2.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 144
  • optima 3.jpg
    optima 3.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 119
just a heads up, there was an Optima posted about a month ago that still hasn't sold for about IIRC $6500 that had already been upgraded to the DiveCan system. The HH electronics packages took a HUGE price hit once that came on the market. Sucks, but just keep that in mind as this goes forward. Best of luck

New Price $5900. I need to sell this RB. Its in Miami. Your welcome to check it out. Its mint and well taken care off.

Back
Top Bottom