DeepOutdoors Six Gill Fins w/ spring straps (Medium-Large)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KGNickl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
DeepOutdoors Six Gill Fins

• Medium-Large (they are more like XL when compared to most other fins)
  • Spring Straps
  • Original straps included as well which are not pictured (don't think I ever even used them)
  • Used 15-20 times
$45 shipped firm on this price.

sixgill_fins_1.jpgsixgill_fins_2.jpg

Surprised no one wants these. These are awesome fins that are upgraded with the springs straps. Also, come with the original straps (found them!). They don't make these anymore that I'm aware of I think the company went out of business. These a light weight and pretty much work in all conditions. Also, they are size "Medium-Large" but they are really like an XL. I used to wear these fins with Henderson size 11-12 boots. Other fins like TUSA split fins I wore the same boots in XL size fins. So hopefully that will clarify the sizing a bit.

Surprised no one wants these. These are awesome fins that are upgraded with the springs straps. Also, come with the original straps (found them!). They don't make these anymore that I'm aware of I think the company went out of business. These a light weight and pretty much work in all conditions. Also, they are size "Medium-Large" but they are really like an XL. I used to wear these fins with Henderson size 11-12 boots. Other fins like TUSA split fins I wore the same boots in XL size fins. So hopefully that will clarify the sizing a bit.

They are made by Hollis now- F2's

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom