INON UWL-100 WA Lense for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cemkur

Registered
Reaction score
I have a Inon UWL-100 sitting in my gear box (It is 67mm) I sold my C5050 last year but for some reason kept this lense. It is in great condition, no scratches on the lense. I paid $350 in '04. I am asking $220.

I also have an Inon Macro lens UCL165 which I paid around $150 in '04 and I am asking $90 for it.

The last item I have is an Inon adaptor to these to lenses which allows you to mount them on to your camera. I am asking $15 for it.

and here are the pictures.
Thanks
~cemkur

It is 67mm and here are the pictures.
I also have an Inon Macro lens UCL165 which I paid around $150 in '04 and I am asking $90 for it.
The last item I have is an Inon adaptor to these to lenses which allows you to mount them on to your camera. I am asking $15 for it.

I have a buyer who will be picking it up on Thursday. For now I cannot take any more offers.
Thanks

cemkur

cemkur:
I have a buyer who will be picking it up on Thursday. For now I cannot take any more offers.
Thanks

cemkur

Which item is sold? If the Inon UCL-165 is still available, I'm interested...PM sent

Items are sold, many thanks for your interest.

~cemkur

Back
Top Bottom