FS Olympus c5050 camera and Ikelite housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jow

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have realised that underwater photography is not compatible with a 6 month old baby so have decided to rather reluctantly sell my 5050 and ikelite housing!

Item specifics: -

Camera was purchased second hand but is in great condition with barely a mark on the body.

Ikelite c5050 housing (ttl version) was purchased about 18 months ago as backup so has been used on less than 20 dives. Never flooded and the only sign it has been used are a couple of tiny scratches on the body (not lens).

I will pay for shipping within Australia otherwise buyer pays.

I am looking for $550 (US) for the package.

For pictures of setup see gallery: -

ScubaBoard Gallery - jow Gallery - Powered by PhotoPost

Do you have any strobes, trays etc?

Hi,

I used this setup with a single DS125 Ikelite strobe - this slots into the handle. Here's the ikelite page on the housing for more info: -

Olympus Underwater Housing

I have decided to hang on to the strobe as I may buy an SLR once the little one gets older.:D

Cheers,

Jo

I just bought the Olympus housing on E-bay (minutes ago). Want to split up your camera and housing and ship the camera to Canada?

$170 for the camera not including shipping. Camera comes with rechargable batteries (and charger) and original box/ instructions etc.

Cheers,

Jo

Hi Jo

Do you still have the housing and interior TTL cable? If so, how much to Sydney?

Cheers

Ross

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom