Heinrich-Weikamp Adapter for Nikonos strobes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cricfanSD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am selling couple of my Heinrich-Wiekamp adapter for Nikonos mount. You can use this adapter to convert the older Nikonos strobes with synch chord into an optical synched strobe. It works amazingly well and I have used it with Sea and Sea YS-60/N and can be used with any Nikonons SB-102/105 strobes. These adapters sell for $159+shipping, make me a reasonable offer.

hi,

I am interested in the adapter. I am searching for one for my SB105 Strobe. I can buy a new one for 99 Euro, but I try to buy cheaper a used one. I live in Poland, so mailing costs will be high form the states. Therefore I propose 100$ plus the mailing costs. I can pay by Pay-Pal. If you have other ideas about the deal, please mail me
regards
Olger

hi,

me again. Thanks for the answer but I was in a hurry. I bought one new. Sorry.
regards
olger

Still available. This is a great little gear which can change the older strobes to a digital optical slave strobe.

Still available. This is a great little gear which can change the older strobes to a digital optical slave strobe.

Hey there, I'm trying to contact Heinrich now to order...Do you still have an adapter for sale? I'm trying to use my Nikonos SB102 with a new Ikelite for Canon housing...

Is this the Digital Adapter which has the sensor on one end that you just place on the exterior of your camera housing to pick up the housed-camera flash? Some of his adapters seem to screw into the camera housing via bulkhead, but I'm I'm looking for the sensor you just place on the outside of your housing, as seen at heinrichsweikamp.net/blitz/en/index.htm (I haven't posted enough to be allowed to post URL's yet, sorry!)

If that is the one you're selling let me know, I can pay via paypal. Thanks!

John

Anything that will work with a Panasonic in it's Panasonic housing? I have a 105 Nikonos Strobe but cannot find away to use it with the Panasonic Housing.

Yes it does. I use one with my SB-105 with Canon housing. So I can imagine that same thing will work with Panasonic housing.

Yes it does. I use one with my SB-105 with Canon housing. So I can imagine that same thing will work with Panasonic housing.

Sorry for the ignorance, how do you get one ? Where?

Still available. Works with any transparent point and shoot camera housing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom