Olympus SP-350 + Housing (PT-030) + Lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cricfanSD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am selling my almost new condition Olympus SP-350 + Housing. I also have a 16 mm Sea and Sea wide angle lens that I may sell with it.
The package comes with all accessories and XD cards.
The cost is $270 without the lens and $450 with the lens, including the shipping.

I am very interested. What kind of housing? Is it the ikelite or olympus housing? Does the camera come with all manuals, batteries, etc.? I am leaving for Cayman on the 9th of july so, I am looking for an expedited deal. Thanks!

Sorry I did not see you descript. of the PT-030.

SOLD W/Len. After you tell me how to pay. I will provide UPS # in order to do an expedited shipping.

I am selling my almost new condition Olympus SP-350 + Housing. I also have a 16 mm Sea and Sea wide angle lens that I may sell with it.
The package comes with all accessories and XD cards.
The cost is $270 without the lens and $450 with the lens, including the shipping.

Is the housing sold? I am looking at getting the housing only.

Cheers.

Does anybody know about the Olympus Housing PT-010 and the C3000 camera that fits it? I have only the housing at the moment after i found it and was wondering if it was worth buying the camera too!

any help would be greatly appreciated!\

BSB

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom