Ultralight (ULCS) arms, handles, clamps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jd950

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I am in need of some ULCS components, especially some 5" and 8" arms, a 3" arm, some handles and clamps. If you have any used ULCS stuff you would like to sell, please let me know.

I think Optical Ocean Sales' price for the arms and clamps are cheaper than used ULCS stuff and they are very good.

Thanks for the information. I don't know anything about the brands of arms he has and was hoping to get ULCS to go with things I already have. I'll keep it in mind, though.

Not having much luck so far, but am also interested in TLC arms, clamps, etc., since they are interchangeable. One more try before I run out of time and have to buy stuff new.

They are ridiculously hard to find used. When they do show up they cost about 90% of new. You might call Alan at ABSEA photo, he has boxes of used ULCS stuff that he might sell at a small discount. Testimony to how nice the real ULCS stuff is I think.
Bill

Thanks for the suggestion. I checked and although they have a few used bits, they are almost the price of new and when I add postage the savings is minimal. I guess I will just buy new.

The arms, clamps and trays I sell are direct from the manufacturer, so they aren't marked up nearly as much. I have two weights and the rod style seems to be what most people buy.

See: Trays & Arms

I have some new trays of my own design coming out in a day or so.

Jack

Thanks for the suggestion. I checked and although they have a few used bits, they are almost the price of new and when I add postage the savings is minimal. I guess I will just buy new.

A few pieces? He must have sold thousands then. The last time I walked through the shop he had several big cardboard boxes full of used ULCS stuff, mostly the older style but he sure had tons of it.
Bill

i met jack at the tacoma dive expo and had already bought and used some of his products for my dc800. i custom made mounts for the so-called "hotshoe mount" on the housing so i could use a big blue spotting light with one of his short ball mount kits and bought a tray and arms from him. really nice, well made products at a great price point.

Back
Top Bottom