Sea and Sea housing + Camera + 10-22mm lens + focus gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ryssyr

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well its that time. I recently upgraded my camera to a 5dMkII and need to raise money for a new housing.

I am selling my previous housing and camera setup but holding onto my strobes and ports since they can make the migration to the new housing.

For Sale::::

Sea and Sea MDX-350D housing --No ports included (i'm using them with the new setup!) Here is a link to a reference site so you can see what it looks like Sea & Sea 350D Impressions - digideep.com :: list of all underwater housings suitable for digital photography and videography... $1500 or best offer.

Canon 350D (Digital Rebel XT). Black body. 8.1 MP
Reference site here Canon EOS 350D / Digital Rebel XT digital camera specifications: Digital Photography Review $299

Canon 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 Wide angle EF-S lens $600

review here: Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Lens Review

Sea and Sea zoom Gear for the 10-22mm lens $180.

I'll sell the package together shipped in the US and insured for $2200 but I'll also break it up at the prices above.

I can also sell the dome port for $500 if anyone is needing a complete setup.

Here is a link to some of my pictures if you want to check out what the setup has been doing for the past year! Diving Photos

...and some select photos with macro lens and wide angle.

IMG_2834.jpg

IMG_3105.jpg

IMG_9104.jpg

IMG_8726.jpg

Sorry, wrong thread.... moved to the correct one.

Last edited:
What dome port are you using?

Updates:

Well its that time. I recently upgraded my camera to a 5dMkII and need to raise money for a new housing.

I am selling my previous housing and camera setup but holding onto my strobes and ports since they can make the migration to the new housing.

For Sale::::

Sea and Sea MDX-350D housing --No ports included (i'm using them with the new setup!) Here is a link to a reference site so you can see what it looks like Sea & Sea 350D Impressions - digideep.com :: list of all underwater housings suitable for digital photography and videography... $1500 or best offer.

Sold!![-]Canon 350D (Digital Rebel XT). Black body. 8.1 MP
Reference site here Canon EOS 350D / Digital Rebel XT digital camera specifications: Digital Photography Review $299[/-]

Sold!![-]Canon 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 Wide angle EF-S lens $600[/-]

Sea and Sea zoom Gear for the 10-22mm lens $180.

[-]I'll sell the package together shipped in the US and insured for $2200 but I'll also break it up at the prices above.
[/-]
I can also sell the dome port for $500 if anyone is needing a complete setup.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom