Aquatica A300 Housing-Digital Rebel(300D)-18453 Extension-18706 Zoom Gear(10-22mm)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jswensva

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Well, bought this housing a few months ago (housing is great) and then my Digital Rebel decided to have some shutter problems. Upgraded to a 5Dmkii and have this housing as well as a zoom gear for a 10-22 and an extension for the 10-22 (Aquatica part #18453--works with some other lenses as well).

Asking $725 plus shipping for housing. Feel free to make me an offer.
Asking $55 including shipping via USPS Priority for the zoom gear (part #18706)
Asking $100 including shipping via USPS Priority for the extension (part #18453)

Email jason(at)intothesea.net or PM here. I'll take some photos of the housing this evening and have available if requested. Also, if anyone is looking for a NON-WORKING Digital Rebel for parts, I have one available...

Regards, Jason

Added a couple of photos. Feel free to make an offer.

Regards, Jason

Attachments

• IMG_0009_edited-2.jpg
    IMG_0009_edited-2.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0010_edited-2.jpg
    IMG_0010_edited-2.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0011_edited-1.jpg
    IMG_0011_edited-1.jpg
    391.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0012_edited-1.jpg
    IMG_0012_edited-1.jpg
    325 KB · Views: 39
Will you sell just the extension ring, if so how much. I sold an UW system and I did a lot better when I sold things seperate.

Mark

Mark,

I would sell just the extension ring. In fact I was just logging on to this thread to update it that the housing has been sold. PM me if you're interested in the extension ring.

Also, the zoom gear is still available.

Regards, Jason

Will you sell just the extension ring, if so how much. I sold an UW system and I did a lot better when I sold things seperate.

Mark

Well, bought this housing a few months ago (housing is great) and then my Digital Rebel decided to have some shutter problems. Upgraded to a 5Dmkii and have this housing as well as a zoom gear for a 10-22 and an extension for the 10-22 (Aquatica part #18453--works with some other lenses as well).

Asking $725 plus shipping for housing. Feel free to make me an offer.
Asking $55 including shipping via USPS Priority for the zoom gear (part #18706)
Asking $100 including shipping via USPS Priority for the extension (part #18453)

Email jason(at)intothesea.net or PM here. I'll take some photos of the housing this evening and have available if requested. Also, if anyone is looking for a NON-WORKING Digital Rebel for parts, I have one available...

Regards, Jason
Hi do you still have this for sale? Marco

Good morning.

The housing and extension have been sold. I do still have the zoom gear available for the 10-22mm as well as a non-functioning Rebel which could be used for parts.

Thanks, Jason

Back
Top Bottom