Complete Underwater package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey peoples.

Looking to find other parts of my hobbies. So i have up for sale the following. Looking to sell it as a kit.

Olympus SP-350 Camera with Olympus housing rated to 130 feet of water which it has spent several hours in that range with no issues of binding buttons or leaks.

Camera comes with a UWL wet lens, Wide angle works great never an issue with it.. Direct screw on to the Olympus housing.

Also comes with two "Ultramax" strobes. These are Optical Slave strobes and i do have the cables for them however the on board flash does trigger them nicely. Again they have been down to 130 feet no failures at all, never flooded.

Details can be viewed at these links

Camera
Olympus Sp-350 Review: Overview
Housing
Olympus Sp-350 Review: Features & Controls
lens
Fisheye Wide Angle Lens for Compact Housings [fix.uwl.02.m46/52] - $259.00 : Reef Photo & Video!, The Underwater Photo Pros
Strobe
ULTRAMAX E N T E R P R I S E S I N C .

The rough cost of this kit is broken down

$220 each for the storbes
$250 for the lens
$300 for the body
$300 for the housing
$75 two CR3 Lithium rechargeable with charger

Total cost was roughly $1300 USD

Looking to sell ASAP for $600 USD!!

Please feel free to contact me at michael_lambert(at)rogers.com

Image of the rig here

UWcamera.jpg

Pm's replied too. Herb has made the first offer.. Offering me my asking price.. If the deal falls through with him i will entertain the other two offers i got via pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom