NIKON D300 body - MINT CONDITION - $1100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JamesDW

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
It comes with all the accessories except the camera strap. I am throwing in 5 extra batteries and 2 additional chargers (110 or 12vdc) in addition to the one battery and charger it comes with. I am also throwing in a 3 foot HDMI cable and a 2GB Compact Flash Card. $1100 is an excellent deal for you. I believe it has about 6300 clicks on it but I am not sure how to tell for sure. The file name is at 6287 or something like that.

Has never been in water. There is a housing available for it. Would make an excellent underwater camera.

Pictures can be found on craigslist Modesto CA area. (too new to post links here) Paypal or cash only. Price includes shipping and insurance via ground to Cont.US.

damn.... this almost seems too good to be true.... :popcorn:

but you've got all those items in the pics on craigslist. If it was local.... I think I'd buy it.

here's the link for others reference

http://modesto.craigslist.org/pho/1495098095.html

3na3k93o55T85S75R09c4b87485f1b3181f9e.jpg
3ke3m03o85Q35P05R39c4624e85de8d6f15d7.jpg

3n63m53l05Od5Ta5R09c485c4ec77a88b104a.jpg
3n33od3l65P55Sd5R09c4135ed94f08961f71.jpg

Thanks for linking! I need to have 5 posts for the forum to let me link. I sent you a PM with my personal contact information. Give me a call. I can take more detailed images if you like. That way you will know how real it is. It is an excellent deal. I do photography on the side and switched to medium format. I have never taken under water photos. Seems like it would be cool.

I am also selling ti on Model Mayhem. It is a site for photographers to find models, hair and makeup artists etc... My photography site is

Ok. I figured out how to find the correct clicks. The image number (clicks) is 18272. I was confusing the file number with the image number.

Back
Top Bottom